Author Topic: Today I was mostly pissed off by :-  (Read 196580 times)

Offline Suffragette

• Regular User
  • You know my Suffragette City
Re: Today I was mostly pissed off by :-
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 04:06:38 PM »
I must confess, I got the line from the first Reverend and the Makers album  :neutral:
I know, I do remember you telling me. :thumbsup:
Flouting the Forum Disco Rules, I love Google

Offline nick3

• Regular User
  • Strange but not a stranger
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 04:22:03 PM »
Usually the tram ride from home to work, but today I listened to Stevie Wonder during the journey and it seemed to cancel out the horribleness of the situation.

Offline Mathom

• Regular User
  • from a different solar system, many galaxies away
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 05:01:47 PM »
The nano-penis who nearly killed us about half an hour ago in his ****ty, chavvy Peugeot, so keen was he to get home and have a five knuckle shuffle. I waited TEN minutes to cross the road, there's finally a gap and then he drives at us with wheels squealing. The law is if a pedestrian is crossing then you cannot proceed. This was even more irritating because the retard clearly lives round the back of us - so someone might be mysteriously waking up to a surprise tomorrow  :icon_twisted: If I can be arsed wasting my breath on such a shrivelled testicle.

Yay.

Offline Greedykitten

• Regular User
  • Now available in Pollyester
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 08:15:04 PM »
Oh yeah, I see Mojows signature has changes, but it used to be "This ain't rock and roll, this is Grenoside!"

from the first line of Diamond Dogs - "This ain't rock and roll. this is genocide!"

Thank goodness for that, I was worried I was going slowly mad. Either that or you were.    :o

Oh, and I am pissed off because the weather has been so abysmal for an insulting length of time. That dark overcast grubby-duvet cloud is bad enough, but when it start getting dark at December levels I just want to crawl into a cave and bury my face in a mother bear's furry bosom.
Comedy, love, and a bit with a dog. That's what they want.

This isn't Hansard, it's just passing time and hanging out. Why do people have to be so overwrought about it?

Offline Suffragette

• Regular User
  • You know my Suffragette City
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 02:10:20 PM »
Still waiting for my red patent boots to be delivered and have a done a ton of housework today. :icon_frown:
Flouting the Forum Disco Rules, I love Google

Offline mort

• User
  • Gibbering in the corner
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2009, 03:49:53 PM »
Being rammed in the heel by a retard with a shopping trolly. If somebody is on the travelator then ffs please leave a small gap to give them time to get off at the top otherwise.... bam. So now I'm hobbling around in agony all because of some  fool with room temperature IQ.  :rant:

Offline Pockets

• Regular User
  • Muddling through.
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2009, 04:07:18 PM »
Being rammed in the heel by a retard with a shopping trolly. If somebody is on the travelator then ffs please leave a small gap to give them time to get off at the top otherwise.... bam. So now I'm hobbling around in agony all because of some  fool with room temperature IQ.  :rant:

Was this Archer Road Sainsburys?

Offline mort

• User
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2009, 07:25:18 PM »
Was this Archer Road Sainsburys?

No this was Morrisons in Hillsborough. Possibly the same retart or one of his many relatives was spotted by you at Archer Road. They like to wheel these half-wits out around christmas time just to add to the joy and jollity of the festive season. We also had a truck load or two of ditherers, you know the ones, they stand there, gobs open eyes glazed, right in the middle of the aisle internally debating the pros and cons of their purchase. Should they buy skim milk, or semi-skim ohhhh but then there's full fat - how can they decide???? Arseholes the lot of them.

Offline Pockets

• Regular User
  • Muddling through.
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2009, 07:29:15 PM »
I asked because I was in Sainsbury's this afternoon and there did seem to be an air of collective madness and some very assertive trolley action, and a woman sobbing her heart out in the fruit and veg section. I wondered if it was you  :hihi: I didn't notice if she had a heel injury.

Offline Gormenghast

• Regular User
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2009, 07:29:58 PM »
No this was Morrisons in Hillsborough. Possibly the same retart or one of his many relatives was spotted by you at Archer Road. They like to wheel these half-wits out around christmas time just to add to the joy and jollity of the festive season. We also had a truck load or two of ditherers, you know the ones, they stand there, gobs open eyes glazed, right in the middle of the aisle internally debating the pros and cons of their purchase. Should they buy skim milk, or semi-skim ohhhh but then there's full fat - how can they decide???? Arseholes the lot of them.

So what's the secret of decisiveness then? Do tell. :hihi:

Offline mort

• User
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 07:30:53 PM »
Pick one and move on - simples.  :icon_rolleyes:

Offline Gormenghast

• Regular User
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 07:32:29 PM »
Pick one and move on - simples.  :icon_rolleyes:

How do you decide which one to pick?

Offline mort

• User
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 07:38:24 PM »
How do you decide which one to pick?

It was you wasn't it?  :suspect: :suspect: You're one of them, you've been to morrisons and dithered with intent and possibly even malice aforethought.  :icon_eek:

Offline K-Blade

• Regular User
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 09:37:09 PM »
A nasty headache pissed me off but I'm feeling better now  :)
Don't worry, be happy

Offline Mrs Ivy Trellis

• User
  • chair to keyboard interface problems
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2009, 11:51:46 AM »
Getting the date wrong on some tickets and turning down some work. Idiot.