Author Topic: Boris Johnson  (Read 111 times)

Offline muddycoffee

• Regular User
  • where's ken?
    • The Wookie
Boris Johnson
« on: June 22, 2019, 08:29:23 AM »
This week I heard something interesting about Al and some of the news reporting now makes much more sense now.
It is well reported that he is quite a philanderer and has children courtesy of several women.
This week there has been a lot of news journalists asking his colleagues questions about how many children he has. This was a curious but persistent story.
Yesterday a private individual who is known to me told me about a particular "child" who says the actual father will not admit paternity. The issue has even been proved by DNA sample.
The father has taken out a "Super Injunction". This means that not only is the press banned from covering the story, they are also banned from mentioning it even exists.

The End.

Offline splodge

• Regular User
  • The only good system is a sound system
Re: Boris Johnson
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2019, 07:20:18 PM »
None of this would surprise me.

But he does like making buses out of cardboard boxes. I find this much less believable.
Ad astra tabernamque

Offline muddycoffee

• Regular User
  • where's ken?
    • The Wookie
Re: Boris Johnson
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 10:29:52 AM »
Another update to this story from a political blogger.

After the well-documented Domestic between Bozza and his partner Carrie Symonds was read, inwardly digested and thoroughly analysed last week, rumours began to circulate that the row as published was only the tail end of a rather longer exchange of views between the less than totally happy couple. And the subject of the opening salvoes from Ms Symonds are believed to concern Bozza’s lack of fidelity towards her.

Perhaps it did not occur to her at the time, but the very fact that she began a relationship with The Great Man when he was supposed to be married to second wife Marina Wheeler should have told Ms Symonds that her new man had a tendency to be distracted by women other than his current partner. But as she is well connected in the media world, it was never going to take long for her to get up to speed on the subject.

So it was no surprise when Nick Tolhurst told “2 UK newspapers have info on an additional Boris Johnson affair which was the source of argument with Carrie Symonds but have yet to publish”. The press knows, and indeed, anyone who subscribes to Popbitch knows. Heck, just spending a few minutes searching on the browser of your choice and at least one illicit Bozza liaison will be revealed. Maybe more than one.

Worse, as it is more than likely that Ms Symonds confronted Bozza with evidence of his wanderings at the start of that Domestic, there are now worries among The Great Man’s cheerleaders not only that she named names, but also that she named them loudly enough for the recording of the argument to contain them.

etc...

https://zelo-street.blogspot.com/2019/06/boris-press-sitting-on-affair-story.html